Sunday, October 09, 2005

Just posting the pictures from this week...it was an okay one.
Aaron got his truck fixed and his two interviews went good. He will also be flying to Cincinnati tomorrow to meet with people from GE.
Shellee finished her first week at her new job. She seems to like it and is keeping busy with life in general.
I am keeping busy with the normal house things, sewing and trying to finish this darn Harry Potter book. I'll be getting ready for a camping trip that we have planned this next weekend. It will be Olivia's first time camping and so it should make for some great pictures.
Olivia...well...there are pictures that speak for themselves. She can now say 'chocolate' and knows where it is in the kitchen:)


Brandon (my cousin) took this picture of the fall colors in Utah.

My dad helping Brandon with his Eagle Scout project.


Olivia loving chocolate.

Yummy, Yummy!

I found Olivia one night hangin' with Shellee in her bed.


Aaron giving blood at the blood drive at our Church on Saturday!

Shellee gave blood too!


Myself giving blood! I filled up my blood bag faster than Aaron!


Madison -- they don't come much cuter than this!

Bella showing me her art work.

Braden stuffed three or four carrots in his mouth and later topped it off with a pacifier. It was so funny.

Ready, set, go!!!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

These are such cute pictures! Yay for the blood drive...I'm proud of you guys for being coherent enough to take pictures of the affair! And those Utah leaves are gorgeous. Good luck camping this weekend! I'm jealous!

Anonymous said...

Hey Friend! I thought I should leave you a message and tell you just how cute those photos are! We especially love the chocolate ones-she knows the good stuff for sure! Good job for giving blood, that is awesome you all did it-i love to do that but have yet to convince john to :] he hates the needles! I hope you guys do have a great time camping, how fun, and that Aaron hears back from companies soon about a job! Best of luck w/ all of your projects!
Love, Chelsea