Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Family and Friends

It really was a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. The food was so yummy. Thank you to Mom, Dad and Shonte'. It was so fun to visit so many people! In the week before Aaron arrived in Utah, I got to see a few old college roommates of mine. Unfortunately I forgot to whip out the camera during that visit...I was so mad at myself (especially because Sarah had a new little baby boy to take pictures of!). I also got to see our friends, Chelsea and John Phillips. Aaron and I know them from our ward in Georgia last year and they have just recently moved to Pleasant Grove (not to mention a house that my cousin just moved from...such a small world)! Another visit was to my Mom's nursery class on Sunday (11/20). I'm quite grateful for my small one here in the Peachtree Corners Ward after that. Mom, you do a great job with all of them though.
The day before we all (Aaron, myself and Olivia) headed back to Georgia, we went to see some of the Lunt side of the family. And once again, I didn't get the camera out! Sorry! Grandma Lunt's new home seems so nice. Jordan did a nice job on his talk in Sacrament meeting and Cory, you have a very handsome boy!
Amy (my sister-in-law) and Kelton (my nephew) flew to Washington for Thanksgiving to be with her family and so we missed them. Otherwise, the whole family was there. Even Grandma Harper and Grandma Johnson.

Chelsea and John Phillips


Letting the food settle after our Thanksgiving feast.

Shonte' talking to Grandma Johnson


Olivia was very glad Daddy made it in time for Thanksgiving Dinner.


Kendra


Max-sters


Ky-bo


Olivia had fun with her cousins in the new Dora tent that Grandma Harper bought. It was the only thing we could use to talk her into getting off the horses.


Peek-a-boo. ("I see you")


Olivia playing rough with the cousins.

No comments: