Saturday, June 10, 2006

Hold the crust please!

Olivia has been eating cinnamon toast the past couple of mornings and even though she probably doesn't realize it, I think she has found a way of letting me know that she doesn't care for the crust.



Her 'mug' is a mess with her creative way of eating toast.



Hole-y Bread! This is Olivia's piece of toast just before she's finished with it.



And here is the 'avoiding crust' in action.



All of our moving supplies that Aaron hauled away! (Yes, I am keeping all my plastic totes:) I know, I know...you are probably all thinking, "just wait until the next move, when you'll have two kids!"



Olivia finally got to enjoy her little pool yesterday. The weather here has been on the cooler side and so she's had to wait for a warmer day.



Olivia is now always standing at the back sliding door, saying, "I need to go outside."

5 comments:

Robyn said...

Her hair looks so cute! It looks blonder and thicker in just a few weeks! So grown up.

That girl is giving you a signal for sure.

I'm so glad you have a yard to play and swim in.

Cheril Lunt said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cheril Lunt said...

OK sorry about the "deleted comment". Anyway, I was saying that Olivia looks so much older. Esp. with her hair pulled back with the head band. I know... you guys just left but, Maddy is sure missing her WA WA. (Olivia).

Thanks for keeping us updated admist the move.

Love you guys

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can't beleive how grown up Olivia is looking too! Holy smokes! I noticed her hair right out. She's so funny, what a 'picky eater' for sure. :] But what a cutie too. It looks like you are all having fun at your new house! Yeehaw! Keep enjoying and good luck still!

Love, Chelsea
p.s. and isn't July creeping up really fast!?!?!?!

Meadows Family said...

Cinnamon toast reminds me of our Snow College Days... We were actually talking about Cinnamon toast the other day and I thought of you!

Olivia is a doll!

Katie