Thursday, November 30, 2006

Thanksgiving

We hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! We had a great time in Georgia! Lots of pictures this time~


Even Braden enjoyed the Princess Barbie movie.


Olivia and Madison are still buds.


Aaron and Xbox are still buds too.


A new 'dress up' dress...it's her wedding dress.



Vicki & Carter


Olivia always wanted an adult outside with her. Jason took duty this time.


Mmmm...apples & PBS.



Grandpa Bill & Aaron



Madison & Savannah driving the Barbie jeep



Olivia didn't want to get near it at first. Once the batteries died, she loved sitting in it.



Bella was kind enough to push her around in it.



Vicki & my napping babe.



Carter really enjoyed Bill.



Papa & Carter



I didn't take as many pictures as I wanted to and so I'm posting some of Vicki's. No Lunt get together is complete without a game of cards. How is Cheril's hand?



We watched Braden and the grocery cart do many laps across the back yard.



Olivia got about 10 new lipsticks...a girl in heaven.



Olivia tickling her Papa.



Deputy Justin and his new dog, Jaya.



I told ya that these pictures are random...more card games.



Kirk, Olivia, Lincoln (getting splinters), & Bill



All the children wanted in the Barbie jeep.



Madison & Hannah



Doing what she does best!



Braden thought he would give Olivia a ride in the Barbie jeep too.



Bill even got Carter to giggle.



Papa, Olivia & Aaron playing (what my Grandma Harper would call) "spilled sour grapefruit."



Olivia & Savannah



Who said that three was a crowd?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohh soo cute! I love especially love the cousin group shots and then the sweet grandparents ones too! They are truly priceless. It looks like you guys did have a very full and wonderful holiday! I'm so glad. Its so wonderful when so much family can be together. Olivia's hair always looks so cute too-you are awesome! Carter is getting so big too and changing so much-wow! I've really enjoyed all of your other posts and am sorry for no comments! I love them though! Can't wait to see you all soon hopefully! :]

Love, Chelsea

Cheril Lunt said...

This is Cheril posting. I am not sure how to remove lunt family and put it as me. Anyway, We had a wonderful time seeing you guys. We we got back from FL, Madison was looking all over for Olivia. Glad you guys made it back safe.

Vicki Lunt said...

I sure have some cute grandkids don't I???? And I'm NOT even prejudice (lol)! Boy am I a lucky Grammy. The luckiest in the land! I never ever thought I would be the grandma of all these "youngin's" and so many of them AND such loving, sweet ones at that! I hope they each and every one know how much they are loved and treasured by their Grammy and Papa.

I have come up with a word for grandchildren. The word is: "Yummy!"

Thanks Shayleen and Aaron for taking the time and trouble to make the trip to let us all be together one more time. It is appreciated very much.

Love,

Vicki/Mom/Grammy