Monday, February 12, 2007

"So This Is Love?"

We have had so much cold weather that our household has been quite uneventful. Today was the first time it's gotten above freezing in a few weeks. But it will be back down tonight because another winter storm is coming through. It's so pretty after the snow has fallen! Just too cold to play in. No seriously, I don't consider myself too much of a wimp with the cold, but when it's in the teens (without the windchill factor), it's too cold for a child to play in.
I took Olivia and Carter to get check-ups last week. It was there that the doctor pointed out to me (his mother) that he had two teeth. Where have I been? Well, I actually didn't think it would happen for awhile. I think Olivia was closer to 10 months old. Maybe this will mean that Carter will sleep through the night sooner than Olivia did too? I sure hope so!!!




Olivia has finally found her Prince, and just in time for Valentine's Day.
She sang the Cinderella song "So this is love...hmm, hmm, hmm, hmm," while they danced.
Well, actually, she only got to sing the word, "So" before her Prince Jordan took off running in the other direction.



Along with the cold weather comes STATIC CLING!



All of that from just taking her coat off.



Since it's too cold for cereal, Olivia got to try GRITS for the first time.



Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Meadows Family said...

Olivia looks stunning with those sunglasses on and her hair everywhere! And Carter is just so adorable!