Thursday, October 21, 2010

What basement leak?

My handyman, Aaron, has been busy! (As usual.) Everytime we had a semi-heavy rain, our basement carpet would end up very wet. It was in an unusual location though and so it took us a long time to track down where exactly the water was coming in from. But once we did, Aaron was on it!

Before:
Since we* had to tear things apart to get to the leak, we* decided to go ahead and finish the job right!

After:
Aaron did an awesome job! It was his first time doing tile and he's already pro.

*When I say "we", it was all Aaron.

5 comments:

Robyn said...

I love it! I haven't been caught up on your blog. You always do such lovely things to your house and have just darling kids. Hoping you're well!

kbradley said...

Wow! That looks great! It must be nice to be married to such a handy man. Ken is good at a lot of things, home repairs are not one of them! :)

Lori said...

Oh la la, I LOVE it! It looks great! Way to go.

Amy J said...

I love it! That looks great!

Mama D said...

Great job, Aaron!! It looks wonderful.