Wednesday, February 20, 2013

February 2013

Olivia was in her school talent show on January 30, 2013. She played the song Doodlebug and did awesome! She performed once during a school assembly and again that night for all the parents.  She never missed a note!

This squirrel caused so much grief!  I'm so glad he's no longer living in our basement and that we finally have our basement put back together.  He lived down there for about two days and he almost made it upstairs at one point!  Yikes!
We didn't know it was a squirrel at first.  I was convinced it was a raccoon until we found this paw print and found some of it's droppings.  Ewww!


I finally learned how to make something other than bread with my bread machine! These rolls are scrumptious!

Haylee finally got brave enough to do the swing at therapy. She loved it!

I took the kids to the park on President's Day since the weather was nice out. Carter got buried in the sand by all the other children.

Making Valentine sugar cookies

brothers

Love my guys.

Haylee's happy face

Surrounded by some of her favorite things...big picture books, baby poop (pooh bear) & buttons (orange laptop).

 

Could he be any sweeter?  I don't think so!

Carter's version of Clippard Park.

No comments: