Wednesday, October 30, 2013

October 2013

Carter school pics

Olivia school pics
Haylee school pics - super cute picture!  (We don't get those often with Haylee), but it does look like someone had to hold her hands down so she wouldn't have them in her mouth ;)

planking.  She's good at it.

Carter has had this for awhile now, but I don't think I ever posted a picture of him with his ipad mini that he saved up for.  He only asked for money for his birthday so he could keep saving to buy it.


We took the kids to Jump and Jacks a few weeks ago for Aaron's boss's son's birthday party.  Such a fun place.

Haylee LOVED this slide!  I was exhausted from climbing the stairs with Haylee so we do could it over and over and over...

This picture says it all.  Ryan only wants his mommy.
Olivia got a new lizard since her first one seemed very sick.  Unfortunately now this one isn't doing well.  

Aaron and I went to see Jim Gaffigan for our anniversary this year.

I got to go help at Olivia and Carter's school on October 25th.  They needed a volunteer for the gym class obstacle course and it finally worked out that I got to go help!

Yearly tradition - Brown's family farm to pick out our pumpkins, walk through the corn maze, and pet the farm animals.

Carter

Olivia

Haylee

Ryan
Aaron took me to the shooting range for a recent date night.

First time eating eggs...I'd say he loved them.

I've been having eye issues for a few months now.  Just off and on, but it got really bad a few weeks ago and so I finally went to the eye doctor.  He diagnosed me with a corneal ulcer and suggested that I wear my glasses for six months to one year.  Ugh!  My eye was so red and irritated.

chocolate mustaches!

My mom sent this toilet seat cover to freak us out!

2 comments:

kbradley said...

Those were super cute school pics! I haven't been on here in a while so it was fun to catch up. I smiled at the picture of Ryan crying, he and Mia seem similar. Mia only wants me too. It's so hard. Ps you are awesome for keeping up with your blog all these years!

Chelseanator said...

I love all your pictures too and to see all the fun times you guys are having! Your kids are growing so much and are so cute! My little one year old has a major case of separation anxiety too :] And I'm so glad you keep up your blog too...whenever I do get chance to catch up on blogs I love it....sorry for being such a slacker w/ comments! Hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! Oh and that's so awesome you got to see Jim Gaffagin-he's so hilarious!! We love him too-just have seen him on Netflix but he's great! :] Wishing you all the best!
Love, Chelsea~*