Tuesday, April 05, 2016

finishing off the 2015 holidays!

Olivia and I had gotten a selfie stick for Christmas, but I've kind of taken over it. 
This was probably Olivia's favorite Christmas present...Ukulele 

Obviously Aaron didn't let me use my selfie stick at the restaurant.  I'll miss Smoq!


Carter's new best friends got Rip Sticks for Christmas too.  We were so shocked and so excited!  Tommy and Jeremy Hurst are great friends!

I can't remember what Haylee was so tickled about here, but it's a great picture!

I think this adventure was over Christmas break.  We met the Stratton's at the fun center for the day and ended up spending twice as long here as we had planned for which meant we had to buy meals here too.

Ryans favorite part of the fun center was the interactive floor

This was an incredibly emotional day for me.  Ryan's first day of preschool.

His first preschool class lasted less than two weeks due to a few things the teacher made reference to, to me.  She made me very uncomfortable and so I called the district about switching Ryan and they did!  They moved him back to our home school for a few weeks before we moved to UT.  He adapted quickly to these teachers and classmates and I loved knowing he was with people that were more caring.

Carter finished his last horseback riding lesson with Heather Williams.  He sure loved Pooka.

Carter got to participate in the pinewood derby here and loved designing his car.

I had to document this occasion....my whole family at the table for dinner!  This rarely happens (mostly due to Haylee).  

Carter and Olivia have since gotten really good and comfortable on their rip sticks.  After listing the house, we had to be gone from the home most of one particular Sunday due to showings.  Luckily the weather was unseasonably warm and so we were able to spend most of it at the park.

Makes us so sad when Ryan's head goes faster than his feat on a driveway with some incline to it.

No comments: