Friday, October 28, 2005

Cincinnati or Guatemala?

Don't worry Vicki or Launa...we aren't moving to Guatemala...just thought it would be fun for a title! The biggest news is that GE Aircraft Engines offered Aaron a job for after he graduates. That is the same company that he co-oped with the past couple of years. We'll see if any other offers come from other companies. Aaron flew to Indiana yesterday and will be flying to Texas next week for interviews with a couple different companies. Besides that he is doing a great job at keeping up with his school work...don't know how he does it! Olivia has been teething (that's my guess anyway) the past couple of days and so every sad incident is magnified 100x with whining. She's still a great kid though and we can still have lots of fun! She had her first trip to Chuck E. Cheese's on Saturday with some friends from North Georgia. She had the absolute best time. Her favorite was going down the slide all by herself. Our family also carved a pumpkin on Monday for FHE. I decided on a less spooky pattern (compared to last year's pumpkin) for Olivia's sake. She enjoyed getting her hands goopy in the pumpkin. The first pictures are from my dad in Utah. Shad (my brother), Brandon (my cousin) and my dad look like they had a good time on the deer hunt this past week. Good luck and shoot straight. Some home made jerky sounds great!
Oops! ONE more thing. This is a tester...it's supposed to be the link to watch a video clip. Please let us know if it works for you. Link (click on it): Video Test!

Now I understand why they say that Utah is a desert.

Shad and Brandon.

Nice pose Brando.

Beautiful scenery again in Utah!

Forgot the camera for the Chuck E. Cheese's experience. Luckily they had rides that took pictures for me.

I obviously couldn't figure out when it was going to take the picture.

Olivia and her friend, Dalton.

Not getting her hands messy yet.

She finally got down and dirty with a little help from Daddy.

Olivia picked the seeds out one by one.

I could hardly get the pumpkin cleaned out because Olivia had her hands in it all the time.

She really enjoyed it to say the least. Oh, she nearly needed a bath afterwards also.

Here is the finished product.

Check out her earrings.

Ta da!

Happy Halloween from the Lunt Family! We love you all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween back!
The pumpkin is adorable, so cute! The whole process looked like great fun. The photos are all wonderful and so cute. Congrats on Aaron's possible jobs, that is so cool. We really hope you can go where you would like to, good luck! We are in the middle of moving and ship out of here in like 2 days, ahhh! So much to do, but wanted to thank you for the photos. Always a bright spot in our day!
Love, Chelsea & John

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! I forgot to look at the video! That is sooo adorable and super cute! It worked. Whoa, Olivia is getting so grown up, so different from the last time we saw her. She cracks me up! That's so cool you were able to do that, thank you! So cute, wow :]

kbradley said...

Hey guys-
The video worked great. Olivia is so cute. You're going to have to teach me how to do that. Happy Halloween! I look forward to seeing Olivia in her costume.
Karen

Robyn said...

Hey guys! I hadn't even read this post before yesterday! I guess I missed it while it was #1. How did you post a video? I want to do that so much, how how how?

And , how are you guys? (: Hope all is well. As always, I love the pics of Olivia...and the one of Shayleen figuring out the camera at Chuckie Cheese's