Tuesday, November 01, 2005

The cutest witch ever!

I was so happy to see several of my friends had already posted their Halloween pictures either in email or on their blogs. I figured I had better get posting as well. Hope you all had a great Halloween.


Olivia is eating her vegetables to compensate for the candy she would be eating that night.


Olivia playing with her Halloween flashlight. She looks so cute with her hair in curlers that I had to get pictures of that as well.

Here is our spooky witch:)

Notice her witchy fingers.

She was so excited to go and see her friends at church (trunk or treat).

No witch is complete without her cat "purse."

I couldn't pick just one picture and so just posted them all!

The fingers are just for pictures. They would have definitely gotten in the way of eating candy while trunk or treating.

Shellee had to dress up for work and since she came with us to the trunk or treat right after she got off work, she inspired me to put on my vampiress dress.

On our way home from the trunk or treat. Olivia had already gotten into a chocolate bar.

Ready for a good nights rest.

One last picture with Aunt Shellee.

Olivia caught right on to this Halloween stuff. She would walk right up the the people, say her version of trick or treat. As soon as the candy was held out, she would snatch it right up and put it in her purse (so long as she already had candy in her mouth as well) and then say, "thank ewh." Olivia was so good to stay in her costume all night also. Shellee took her hat off once to have a look at her curly hair and she fussed right away to have it put back on.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

It was so fun to see you guys at trunk or treat! You all looked very cute...especially Olivia and her curly hair! I can't believe it got so curly! Adorable. And I'm glad Olivia counts Jacob as one of her friends. He sure likes her!