Wednesday, November 30, 2005

More Celebrations for Celeste!

Here are pictures from the luncheon and reception. The luncheon was at Brick Oven in Provo. Luckily it started after the BYU/U of U game and got finished before the game let out!

Here is the happy couple.


I love Brick Oven. I haven't been there for years and it is some of the yummiest Italian food ever!


Lots of fun stories told at this luncheon.


Here is Olivia all ready for the reception. She loves her dress and dress shoes that tap (clomp) so loudly on hard surfaces!


My cousin, Tyson, and his wife Lori.


More Cousins. Todd and Hayley.


Kendra, Max and Kelton.


Olivia hanging out with the Bridesmaids...Ashley and Shannon (Celeste's sister's).


A much better picture of Olivia, Ashley and Shannon.


The beautiful bride and then myself.


Olivia and Shannon again.


All the cousins on the Johnson side. Well, except for the blondie on the end...he just enjoyed having his picture taken.


Olivia and Max acting like frogs. I know, I know! It's very appropriate for a wedding reception. What's a mother to do? (hehe, take a picture!)


Kendra. Yes, she is crossing her eyes on purpose.


Olivia is probably laughing at that little blondie boy that kept coming over to play.


Kelton


Celeste and Ben


Best wishes!!!


Some relatives on the Whiteley side.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the picture! I love it! She is such a princess! I am really glad she got it in time. Take care and love you guys!!!
LOVE Rachelle