Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Congratulations Celeste!

Well, we're back from our Thanksgiving Utah trip. It was an 11 day trip for myself and Olivia, a four-day one for Aaron. I went out early because my cousin, Celeste, got married. Celeste and I grew up next door to each other and were great friends all those years. I was absolutely thrilled that I got to be there for it all.
Right when we got to Utah, I had my other cousin, Ashley, cut my hair. She even ended up cutting Olivia's hair. It's even now and has a little bob style to it. I must admit, I was a little nervous at first, but I love it! Mine and Olivia's! Thanks Ashley!

The trip home was another story! Olivia came down with an upper respiratory infection on Thursday (Thanksgiving Day) and I caught it on Saturday. So we traveled home on the airplane with congestion. Luckily the medicine worked and so there wasn't much pain involved. BUT...Olivia got food poisoning on Monday morning before catching our flight. It was the Mommy's fault. So as you can imagine, there was a few 'accidents' that day (including one on the airplane). There were a few more on Tuesday morning and so I headed to the doctor as soon as the office opened. Poor Olivia. I'm sorry that happened and even more sorry that I caused it. She is feeling much better today though (all except for the infection still). She has been eating normal food and kept it all down.

And so here we are. There are several posts for today. It took me a long time to set this up and so y'all better enjoy it! There were so many pictures to post that I had to divide it up.
Oh, I also learned on my trip to Utah that there are a lot more people that look at this blog than I had ever thought! So...I want more feedback, okay? Thanks. Love you all. Shayleen
ps MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!


Olivia is waiting to see Celeste outside the Mount Timp. Temple


Waiting, but enjoying herself.


Uh oh. Now she's tapping her toe. Patience.


Brandon followed Olivia all around the temple grounds to keep her out of the flower beds.


Finally, they arrived at the doors. Celeste and Benjamin Peacock!


This picture reminds me of my special day. I love this temple~


The Bride's family. Ashley, Brenda, Ben, Celeste, Mike, Shannon.


Surrounded by loved ones.


Here is Brandon chasing after Olivia.


Celeste and Ben


My cousin, Rachelle, flew in from New Mexico. This is Brandon's older sister. It was so fun to see her!



SPINNING

SPINNING

and Dip!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You guys did have an intense holiday! We are so sorry to hear that you and Olivia got so sick, oh my goodness. I really hope you both are feeling a lot better. What a trip for sure. Thank you for sharing all of the pictures and comments. We love all of them (well i really don't like my picture but that's just me because i never like a picture of me! :] ) I was hoping you would post photos though. It looks like you had lots of fun! Sorry we didn't get a chance to see Aaron. We had a great time in Montana and I'll have to write you more later! Thanks again, feel better, and they all are so cute and fun!
Love, Chelsea & John

Anonymous said...

oh ya! i wasn't sure which post to leave it under so i just picked the first one so you could see it! :]

Cheril Lunt said...

Looks like you guys had a blast.. but, we are glad you are back.. let olivia konw that her favorite cousin ;) is missing her..