Friday, December 23, 2005

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

I had forgotten to write about Olivia's doctor's appointment a couple of weeks ago. We had an appointment with her pediatric orthopedic surgeon (such a mouth full) earlier this month and Olivia had more xrays taken. We are so blessed! Olivia's hips are continuing to develop in the right direction. They still aren't great, but any direction that steers us away from Olivia needing surgery on her hips is just great!
I also had my checkup this week and it looks as though I am eight weeks along. A little further than I had originally thought. I really feel like I am even starting to see a pooch. It might just be from me eating so much though to keep from getting nauseated.
Here are pictures from the week!

Olivia enjoyed helping Shellee unwrap her big gift.


She got pretty good at ripping the paper.


We now have a Kinko's right in Shellee's room:)


Olivia enjoys (pretending) to clip her toe nails.


Such cute toesies.


Olivia sitting on Santa's lap at the ward Christmas party. She didn't even fuss!


Olivia now wants to open all the presents under the tree. She did get to open her present from Shellee before Shellee left for Utah though.


Olivia sporting her new sequin purse from Shellee.


And red glitter (Dorothy) shoes!


Making the frosting for our sugar cookies.


Such a big girl with her apron on.


Looks like she caught a lick while I wasn't looking (Daddy clearly saw it though.)


Licking her first beater.


Thoroughly enjoying herself.


This is now my desktop!

No comments: