Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Growing family

This is another odds and ends blog posting. Just downloaded the few pictures that I had on my camera onto the computer and thought that since it had been awhile, I would go ahead and update the blog.

Her diaper really wasn't that full, but we're trying to steer (?sp) away from the onesie shirts with potty training coming up and so Olivia's diapers sure do sag a lot more. Also, I will go ahead and apologize to Olivia for this picture because someday she might care that I shared it with everyone:)


All bundled up with no where to go.


Olivia is sporting Shellee's winter treasure that she just found.


My dad took this picture of my parent's house just after they received a bit of snow. Why couldn't it have done that (in the valley) while we were there? ps Love the lights.


A great shot of Timp from my parent's house after it got some snow too.

Okay, did anyone notice that the title of this blog doesn't really fit...yet?

For those of you who don't know...Aaron and I are planning for a growing family. Yes, that means we are expecting again. I am not that far along...probably only five weeks or so. I will go to the doctor next week, but guessing I'm due around the first week of August. We hope that we will be settled into Cincinnati by then. We probably would have waited until I was further along to tell everyone, but I got asked point blank the other day and I hate to lie. I then figured that there isn't much point in waiting to tell everyone. So you can thank Diana and Cheril for that one:)

One more thing: Thank you if you left a comment on my blog. I got a few on my last posting (from Thanksgiving) and I love reading them. Thanks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Oh we are SO SUPER DUPER Excited for you! You are so brave to tell people so early! Wow! How exciting! We really hope you are feeling great and that everything turns out wonderfully! Wow, Olivia's going to be a big sister, that is so sweet. We loved the cute photos and can verify to all of the snow!!! Its still here and only melting a little bit* It looks like Olivia is ready to come play in it! Well congrats and best wishes! We are so happy for all of you! Thanks for the good news and fun photos!
Love, Chelsea & John

Cheril Lunt said...

Hey Now... it was by mistake that it was even brought up but.. since you mentioned it YOUR WELCOME>>> Just Kidding... We are so excited for you and I will be nice and not genix you...

kbradley said...

Congratulations guys! I'm so excited for you. I hope all goes well in your pregnancy! Now you'll have to update the blog with pregnancy pictures.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I've been lazy with my comments...but those are such cute pics of Olivia. She is adorable and so smart! Using sentences and everything. Plus I'm honored that she associates the park with Jacob & me.

And congratulations on baby Lunt! I'm just bummed you'll be living so far away when the baby comes.

Thanks for everything Shayleen!

Merry Christmas!