Sunday, February 05, 2006

The firm

I haven't taken hardly a single picture the past couple of weeks. In fact, I didn't take any of these that I'm posting. So, you can thank Aaron that I'm finally updating the blog. (He took nearly all the pics)
Olivia and Shellee playing with play-doe.

Olivia thought this was quite hilarious.


twinners


I finally broke out my old work out videos on Saturday. Olivia probably did just as good as myself at keeping up with them. Aaron had fun making fun of the guys in really short shorts. Notice Olivia is pretty good at imitating the person on the TV.


I know the big white blob stands out the most in the picture but I wanted the fact that, Olivia really did great at copying every move, to stand out most. (Guess I should have just turned my head the other way to avoid Aaron's picture taking skills on this one. ) And, yes, those are Campbell soup cans next to me. My one set of 10 pounders got to be way too much after awhile. (You must remember that I would be classified as a 'beginner' again.)


The push-ups were the funniest. I could hardly do them because I was laughing at Olivia.


Today was Hannah's (Justin & Cheril's little one) baby blessing. This is the get together of the Lunt family and Cheril's family afterwards at their apartment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! We love them! They always say its better to have a work out partner, what good motavation! How cute too! We went to our friend's baby blessing too today-it was huge! So different then what we are used to, but its nice to have so much family and friends! Thanks for the great photos! Keep having fun and keep up the great work!!!! Love, Chelsea

Cheril Lunt said...

How funny is that... Those are the moments that make motherhood worth while. Love the pic's