Friday, February 17, 2006

Quick update

I really don't have much to write (yet again), but hate to leave my blog un-updated for too long.
We do hope to find out the sex of the baby on March 1st. I'll cross my fingers that they will be as accurate with this one as they were with Olivia.
Olivia also had a 2-year check up last week. She did great. It's the first doctor's visit I can remember her not crying at. She even got her toe poked...no tears! Olivia is now a whopping 22 3/4 lbs! She is moving up on the charts though and that's all that matters.
Olivia also met with the allergist yesterday. Luckily she didn't have to get poked at that appointment. The allergist just told us to keep her away from dairy products as much as possible and give it a try in the summer time of 2007. We are hopeful that she will outgrow this inconvience as she seems to be doing with her hip dysplasia as well!

Now for pics...


Olivia and her nursery friend playing dolly's.

She loves her jewels!


This child keeps us laughing!


My dad sent me these pictures. He and my mom recently went cross-country skiing in Yellowstone.


I have so many buffalo pictures from Yellowstone, but it's always neat to see more!


I just thought the snow coming off the roof of the lodge was pretty cool in these pictures.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Olivia is such a beautiful little girl. Her eyes are so big and beautiful. I'm glad she is so happy and healthy...and I am glad she's going to find out if she'll have a little brother or sister soon. The tension is killing me!

Anonymous said...

Hi! We went to MT this weekend, so I didn't get to see all of the cute and cool photos! That's awesome that Olivia is so healthy! I love all of her jewelry-its so fun! What a girly-girl huh?!?! The snow photos are so cool-I love the roof. There wasn't much snow at home but it was -22 it that counts!!! Thanks for the fun! I'm excited for your Dr. appt. and hpoe all goes well. I hope Olivia grows out of her allergies too-that would be awful! Have a fabulous week!
Love, Chelsea