Wednesday, March 01, 2006

It's a ???***!

Okay, much exciting news is making the Lunt front door bulge a bit! First I will brag on my husband a little. I learned yesterday that his preliminary diploma from Georgia Tech will read HIGHEST HONORS! Of course, he still has grades from this last semester to come out, but he's right on track! Congratuations Honey!
Second--- Olivia is doing great with her potty training. She definitely hasn't potty trained herself (like some other young ones we know...hmm...Madison), but is making great progress! I am absolutely thrilled to think that before too long Olivia can ditch the diapers. At least in time for the second baby to come along and pick up the slack:) Congratulations I-ya (that is what she calls herself:)!!!
Last, but most certainly not least, I had my OB/GYN appointment today. It was a very exciting appointment because it was my ultrasound. I have been praying that the baby wouldn't be modest for the ultrasound (I pray that it will be modest from here on out!). Anyhow, my prayers were answered! We got a clear shot of what this baby is!


I never had an ultrasound this far along with Olivia and so this ultrasound was more detailed and fascinating! We saw all four chambers of the heart working hard! Here is a shot that shows a heart, bladder, spine and stomach (besides the skeletal looking face).


Got the fists up. I hope he's not getting prepped for the first firght with his big sister! jk My children will never fight with one another;) haha


Here is a thumbs up picture


I'm only posting this picture because it was requested that I do so. There ya go Katie!

Okay, now everyone should know what we are having! Right? If you didn't catch it, read the post again! Yes, Aaron and I are very excited! No, we don't have any names yet. I am open to suggestions (but only if you won't be offended I don't feel it fits).

One more thing - I had another request - to post the link where you can have your email address added to our 'blog update' email list. So, if there really are more of you out there that want to be notified by email when I update the blog, go to the links section on the right side of the screen and click on the Other Lunt Family Website link. On that home page, below our current contact info is a link that reads: sign up for the mailing list. Follow the directions from there...

Thanks for the comments on my past postings too!

8 comments:

Robyn said...

Yay! You have one of each! We are so so happy for you guys! Congratulations on the exciting news! What a healthy little baby ---. I won't spoil it for people who need to read the post twice.

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Yahooooooooo! That is super exciting! Oh to be a big sister to a little brother-how fun will that be! The photos were awesome-isn't technology amazing? He's looking pretty cute already. And you Look BEAUTIFUL! I think you look great! I'm soo very happy for you guys and for all of your accomplishments-way to go Olivia, and hang in there Aaron-we always knew he was super smart :] I'll try to think of some names, hmm, don't you think John is a nice sturdy, sweet name :] hee hee, he'll alway get 'dear john' letters on his mission, so no worries there!
Love, Chelseaaah

Anonymous said...

Umm, I'm just totally joking! :] I hope you know that! I think it would be a better middle name-its too common! I think choosing a name is going to one of the hardest things to decide on-yikes! Have fun w/ it!
Luv, Chelsea

Will and Natalie Giddens said...

YAHOO!!! I'm so happy for you guys. A little man to call your own. I know Olivia will be such a sweet big sis. Congrats!!

And congrats to your smarty pants husband as well. All those years of college have really paid off!

Meadows Family said...

I am so happy you were able to find out you are having a boy! That is so exciting, Olivia will have a little brother to push around :) By the way, you look great in your picture! Let me know if you change your mind on borrowing my maternity clothes, I know I won't need them for at least another year or so. Well congrats on the boy news, can't wait to hear what you decide to name him!

Love,
Katie

kbradley said...

Congrats all around! Boys are so much fun! You are in for an adventure. Oh- we decided to go with the home in Bellbrock only about 40 mins from Cincinatti! I can't wait to be almost neighbors! We will have to let our boys play and I can play girly things with Olivia.:)
-Karen

Cheril Lunt said...

Well for some reason, I thought that I posted a comment but, come to find out I was Wrong.. Anyway, We are so happy for you guys. It stinks he wont be here around his other cousins his age (Hannah and Lincoln). I guess it will make the visits to Ohio even better. HUH??

Johnson Journal said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Am I slow or what?! Apparently, I need to sign up for your blog updates, 'cause it's been a while since I've looked at your blog, and then I look today and see your ultrasound!!! I didn't even know you were expecting! I'm very excited for you! Boys are so great! You've got such an adventure ahead of you!!! Congrats on the potty training as well. That's awesome.