Sunday, February 26, 2006

Olivia's been arrested?

We were surprised to find a deputy sheriff at our door early Saturday morning! The man in full uniform with blue lights on his squad car was looking for somebody to handcuff! Unfortunately Olivia could no longer out run her rap sheet. She went with a smile on her face though (with her Uncle Justin) and even thought that the blue lights on the car made it a "fire tWuck."
No really...she didn't go for any ride in the squad car...Olivia did have fun sporting the handcuffs though!

Olivia had forgotten what it was like to have her fingernails painted! Wonderful Aunt Shellee was the artist. The bare top is so wet nailpolish didn't ruin any clothes. (Olivia especially liked having a hand towel as a skirt.)


Olivia later enjoyed playing songs on the piano to her baby doll. She would pause from time to time though to have a look at her fingernails.

3 comments:

Cheril Lunt said...

HOW ADORABLE... Justin told me that he "arrested" Olivia. I thought that he was joking.

Anonymous said...

How fun! Olivia is so lucky to have fun family so close! I'm sure glad my brother-in-law hasn't come to arrest me yet-I think I don't think I'd be so calm! I love the fingernails-that really is the best when you are a little girl! She is so cute and full life! I hope your week goes great-especially your Dr.'s appointment!!! Sorry I haven't written you yet, hopefully this week! Hope your happy and feeling great! Love the post!
Love, Chelsea

Anonymous said...

These pix are wayyy cute! I had no idea Olivia's Uncle Justin arrested her! I bet that made her big eyes even bigger!

I love the fingernails. Great job, Shellee. You are a great aunt!

Hopefully we'll see you guys on Sat. the 4th (Braden's birthday).

Love,

Vicki/Grammy/Mom