Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Catching up!

Whoa baby! I honestly didn't realize it has been nearly three weeks since I last updated my blog! Aaron loaded the pictures off our camera on Sunday night and that's when I realized there were still some on there from last month. So, we are playing catch up.
Olivia walked right into the door while getting into the car one day and it gave her a beautiful goose egg (on her forehead)! We were headed to the grocery store when it happened and I was worried how people would react there because it swole up really big at first. She's a tough girl though! She handled all the pokes that Daddy gave it. These pictures are taken the night of the 'incident.'

She's still smilin' though and giving us her thumbs up!


I know I've posted pictures like this one before. Olivia just can't get enough of holding her baby cousins (Hannah and Lincoln). Papa does a good job of holding them both in his lap and fulfilling Olivia's never ending request. Also, maybe this is a better picture of the goose egged forehead.


Olivia got lucky the last week of March because she got to play with her cousin, Madison, several times during the week!


This picture and the next three are ones taken this past Sunday by Aaron. He pulled out the camera after Olivia walked into the dining area and surprised him with her pink curlers. I think she looks so cute in them that I couldn't pick just one picture to post from the bunch! One benefit to a later church meeting is that Mommy has time to curl Olivia's hair:)




After putting in all those curlers and checking them periodically for dryness, I still had to pull out the curling iron! Maybe THAT is why it doesn't get curled very often...


The reason for a late church meeting is because we got to attend the ward in Gainesville with the rest of the Lunt family. Lincoln's baby blessing was beautiful and supposedly it's the last one given by Jason:) ps Grammy is holding Lincoln while he sits on Savannah's shoulders.


Olivia liked being able to attend nursery with her buds (Braden and Madison).


Afterwards we got together at Grammy and Papa's house for a big feast! But to help the adults out while they prepped the meal, these three (Madison, Olivia (playing Stevie Wonder) and Bella) serenaded us!

One of Olivia's favorite things to do is swing at the park. Fortunately I have a good friend who will capture the moment for me! Thanks for posting Robyn! http://www.thehutchfam.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and adorable!
I'm so glad you updated too, I love to see new photos! I'm sorry to hear and see Olivia's hurt but so glad she is much better and did well! She is so precious in her curlers and I love her cute little outfit-what a girl! My mom used to always, always put our hair in curlers and we loved it, but then for a time we hated it, but then we loved it again-so its all good! Cute family photos too, looks like beautiful weather and tons of fun! Thanks again and hang in there and keep having fun! Olivia is going to be a Terrific big sister for sure!
Love, Chelsea

Will and Natalie Giddens said...

I love Olivia's outfit! Very cute and soooo color coordinated.

Anonymous said...

Shayleen~ Great pix! Olivia, we're glad your goose egg is gone now! That outfit your mom got her is so darn cute! Good job, Launa! It makes her look sooo old though. I guess she is getting on in years now isn't she? lol The curlers remind EVEN ME of having to wear those "pink" foam rubber curlers!! Imagine anything staying in style THAT long!! :-)

Thanks for posting the family shots as well. That's a major undertaking getting every person in the family together and all dressed up, too! What a growing group huh?

Thanks to your friend, Robyn, as well for posting pix of Olivia at the play date. Always fun to see them interacting with others.

Love, Vicki, Grammy, Mom

Robyn said...

Poor Olivia with her goose egg. I don't ever remember seeing it! Am I not very observant or did it go away quickly?

And the outfit is so so cute. I especially like the big girl style. I'm sad to say, but it is much cooler than anything in my wardrobe.

Meadows Family said...

Olivia is just adorable... You need to post a picture of yourself so I can see how cute that belly is looking!

Love,
Katie