Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Grammy & Papa

Kirk & Vicki visited this past weekend to spend time with Olivia and meet Carter. Olivia really enjoyed their visit and especially being read to so much (and 'reading' to them). I appreciated the help with babysitting (gave me time to put on make-up & do my hair for a few days:). We even all went to Sacrament meeting on Sunday. Carter lost everything in his belly during the Sacrament hymn though and so Vicki and I missed out on the most important part of the meeting (We were in the ladies room trying to wipe up the mess). I continue to be blessed with wonderful family! Carter is a very good baby and Olivia is still my sweet girl! Aaron keeps very busy with work and school, but still squeezes in family time.

My friend, Katie, sent these cute bows for Olivia. They are adorable! She sells them on Ebay & here is my plug for her - http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmyprincessbowtique06


Olivia was 'dancing' with Carter while he was in his swing.


I think Carter enjoyed it.


Here are some newer pictures of Carter - they change day by day when they are so little!


He had just gotten a bath and I love his curly hair when it's been wet (reminds me of my dad's).


Vicki brought me copies of the latest Lunt family photos.
This is Justin (Aaron's younger brother), Cheril, Madison (2 yrs) and Hannah (9 months).

This is Jason's family (Aaron's older brother)...Jason, Diana, Bella (7 yrs), Savannah (5 yrs), Braden (2 yrs), & Lincoln (7 months).
What great family pictures! I look forward to getting some of our own in the next couple of months!

6 comments:

Meadows Family said...

I love seeing Olivia in my bows, she looks so adorable! I can't believe how much Carter is already changing just in pictures, he is such a beautiful baby boy! I wish I lived closer so I could come visit you... I hope that outfit I sent him looks good on him, please take pics!

Love ya,
Katie

Anonymous said...

shay-
oh my gosh carter is so cute I am sitting here with mom and we are just drooling, his hair is so dark, and olivia in those bows that is just so cute, cannot wait to see ya in 8 days i leave, Yeah!!!
love shellee and mom

Anonymous said...

Shayleen and Aaron~ We enjoyed our visit with you guys so much! Thanks for your hospitality! It was an amazing moment to lay eyes on our newest member of this family, little Carter, our little grandson (#3--boy--in the family). He is an absolute doll baby not to even mention that I never heard him even cry out loud the whole time we were there! How did you work that one out??? He definitely is a "keeper!" I see your Dad, Steve, in him (at least for now).

As for Olivia, her ability to read and especially reading the "Cinderella" story to her Papa and I was just the sweetest thing I've witnessed for a long time! I could listen to her talk ALL DAY LONG! It's not every child one could say THAT about huh? hehehe! And, as usual, she looked like a doll and acted the same way.

What a beautiful family you and Aaron have! You guys are doing such great things with your lives and I am very proud of both of you (as I'm sure I can speak for Kirk as well).

Thanks again for a wonderful visit. And, Shayleen, you look terrific! :-)

Love,

"Ma" (Grammy) Lunt

Will and Natalie Giddens said...

Shayleen,
I just can't get over how tan baby Carter is! He has such defined features for such a little guy. He is darling and I love seeing pictures of him!

And that Miss Olivia is still too cute for words. We sure do miss you guys!! Whenever I walk out of the apartment I still check to see if your cars are home! :-(

Love you and miss you!!

Cheril Lunt said...

What a cute family picture ~wink~ anyway, Carter is one handsome dude. He is definately a "johnson". Olivia is beautiful as always. can't wait to see you guys.

Robyn said...

I just realized I hadn't commented on such a cute post! I agree with Natalie, Carter is so tan and so cute! How does Olivia "read" to people? I would love to be read to by such a darling girl.

Miss you! Have fun with your sisters!