Sunday, December 10, 2006

Brrrr!

This will probably be the last posting before Christmas. We hope you all have a wonderful, wonderful holiday. We are so lucky to have a great family and fun friends that surround us (even though some of you may be 2000 miles away).


We started the sugar cookies yesterday and Olivia enjoyed licking the frosting from the beater.



I told Aaron to not take any pictures until I could at least do Olivia's hair, but he couldn't wait.



Carter loves this fleece blanket. He rubs it on his face when he's trying to fall asleep. I took this picture in the dark and that is why it isn't centered.



There was a few mornings this week that our house was very chilly! Our house got down to 56 degrees one night...thank goodness we had already gone and bought a space heater for Carter's room. Don't worry, we got the HVAC guy here to fix the problem.



We had to bundle up for breakfast!



Even Carter had to bundle up.



Olivia is determined that Carter like to play dolls. Good luck Olivia.



We wish you a Merry Christmas!
Love,
The Lunt Family

3 comments:

Meadows Family said...

Shayleen,

I was happy to hear the good new about Olivia's hips and that there are no signs of it in Carter. I love your family Christmas card, very cute...it was our first one this year! You look fantastic! Have a great week & a wonderful holiday. I will talk to you soon.

Katie

Anonymous said...

Splendid!

I love it! You guys all look adorable! I love all of the fun-filled shots! Yummy-cookies! I can't wait to get started baking too! Carter is getting so big and so darn cute! Your family photo is wonderful and so beautiful! Good luck w/ all the hustle and bustle of the holidays! Have a spectacular and safe, fun trip!
Merry Christmas!

Love, Chelsea*

*~*RaYcHeLlE*~* said...

I absolutally loved your guys Christmas card! You guys have a beautiful family. I love Olivia's cookie pictures. They reminded me alot of my nieces when we all bake cookie. And not to mention all the fighting over the beaters! hehe. Well hope you all have a WOUNDERFUL Christmas. Talk to you all soon!
Love
RayChelle