Sunday, January 14, 2007

OUR PRINCESS TURNED 3!

I can hardly believe that we have a 3 year old! I would go back and share some of our most memorable old photos of Olivia, but I have lots to share this time as it is...
We'll get to the birthday celebrations in a bit...



Olivia wanted to see things from Carter's perspective.



All stickered up!



Carter loves real food!



And now for the birthday celebrations!!! First on the agenda - OPEN PRESENTS...



& open more presents...



and then eat pancakes!



There wasn't any surprising Olivia with a birthday cake, because she loves to be in the kitchen. So, she got to help make it! Licking the beater is her favorite part (of course)!



Hooray! I can finally put Olivia's hair in a pony tail!



Carter has already had too much excitement for one day (and it's just begun).



This picture reminds me of when I was in college. I used to take a 15 minute power nap at around midnight so that I could keep up with my roommates the rest of the night.



Olivia's birthday celebrations continued at Chuck-E-Cheese's. (Note to parents: NOT a good idea on a rainy Saturday evening!) It was a steamy 80+ degrees in there.



Olivia didn't mind the temp's.



Olivia rode in & on every car-like ride there. That is probably why our friends got 5x as many tickets as us (she couldn't catch on to skeeball).



Our Chuck-E-Cheese birthday girl on the way home for some pizza (c'mon - I've had Chucky's pizza and it's not good.)



We had friends over for cake & icecream - & look! More presents!



Maybe when she's 4, she'll have caught on to the blowing thing.



Uhm, no, she didn't need any help to blow out her candles (or at least, she didn't think so).



One last dress up before heading off to bed!
Goodnight Princess Olivia!



Earlier in the week I got Olivia all prettied up and took some pictures of her as "Cinderella!" She had so much fun!











Thank you for making our lives so much fun Princess Olivia! We love you!

ps Yes, her birthday is the 14th (today), we just had all our celebrations on Saturday.

4 comments:

Robyn said...

Happy Birthday Olivia! We are so happy for you! Hope you enjoyed your day. It sure looks like you did!

What a pretty princess too! Cute, cute pics!

Anonymous said...

Happy, Happy Birthday to the cutest 3-year old ever!!!!!

Wow, so super cute and beautiful. She is growing up so fast, wowzeers! It looks like it was a great weekend and so much fun. Those Cinderalla/Princess photos are soooo adorable and such a treasure! I love them. What a darling little photogenic (sp?) girl! Those are perfect!

Have a blast!

Love, Chelsea rae

Will and Natalie Giddens said...

Happy Birthday to the cutest three year old girl I know!!! She is darling and I can't believe how quickly time flies. You guys are great and I LOVE the pictures of her in the Cinderella costume!

Johnson Journal said...

OH MY WORD! WHAT A DOLL!! Justin says I'm setting myself up for a huge disappointment, but, I really do hope my next one is a girl!!! She is too dang cute!!!