Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Don't blink...

'Cause if you do, you might miss something. I feel like our house has been full of changes lately. Carter is a pro at sitting up and (I wouldn't say it's a crawl yet) he can scoot himself all around the house. He is also very good at eating his snacks (cheerio's, biter biscuits, bananas, bread, etc.). And although I just gave him a hair cut a few weeks ago, it's already time for another one. Any tricks on cutting a 7-months old hair (i.e., keeping him from turning his head toward the scissors)?
Olivia loves to be outside. She also started her "dance" class (actually called "magical movements") today and she loved it. We are so glad that she's involved in an extracurricular activity. Olivia is also getting very good at reciting The Pledge of Allegience. We did find out that she still won't attend nursery by herself though. Hmmm?
Aaron only has 2 1/2 weeks of school left and he is definitely on the daily countdown.
I spend any extra time thinking about what I want to do to the house we are planning to buy. My long list has it's priorities, but Aaron and I are excited to start building equity...and to have a basement!


Carter's first biter biscuit.



Olivia's first PB&J outdoor lunch of the year.



We plan to close on or around April 24th.







Of course, that isn't our furniture (it's not a FUTON!). I took these pictures off the listing website.

3 comments:

Cheril Lunt said...

That is exciting. I would love to see pictures of Olivia "dancing". Madison starts dance this summer they wont let you start till you are 3. Carter is so handsome. We really miss you guys and appreciate the blog updates.

Robyn said...

I love, love, love the house! The kitchen looks really nice. Plus, the yard and deck look very usable and fun.

Oh yes, and cute kiddies too!

Will and Natalie Giddens said...

Congrats on the house! It looks awesome and I love all the natural wood color throughout(the floors, the cabinets). Is it far from where you guys are now? How exciting!!!