Thursday, March 15, 2007

"I looked out the window and what did I see?"

"Popcorn Popping on the apricot tree!"
Well, we aren't quite to the popcorn on the trees yet...but the weather, in our neck of the woods, has been beautiful this week! I absolutely love the changing of seasons!


Beautiful weather outside includes sidewalk chalk for Olivia - and a bath!




Looking so handsome!



And cute!



Olivia is getting better at peddling her bike, but the steering still needs work. Watch out for the house!



Carter tries to eat every old leaf he can get his hands on.



Beautiful weather outside means I can go for walks again! I was pleasantly surprised to see that both my kiddies fell asleep while I strolled the neighborhood.

Aren't baseball caps the cutest thing on little boys? Especially when their ears get pushed out!

Unfortunately the good weather wasn't hear to stay. We are hearing reports of snow flurries for the weekend. Oh well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't You Just LOVE SPRING!*!*!*!!*

The weather has been getting our hopes way up but this week its a bit cooler and wetter, but that's okay. It looks like you guys are totally enjoying it! I just can't believe how much Carter is changing in looks and growing up soo fast! Wow! Again, your kids are soo darn cute! I hope house buying plans and moving are going well! I've been a huge slacker w/ emails lately! Sorry! Hang in there and best of luck! Its a huge but exciting adventure!!!!
Happy Spring*
Love, Chelsea