Monday, March 05, 2007

It's taken over my life!

I just realized that I haven't posted in over two weeks and then I went to see what pictures I could post...I only had two. And well, the two pictures that I had were of a house that Aaron and I were thinking of buying. So...that is why this blog entry is titled the way it is.
Aaron and I have been busy house hunting the past couple of weeks. Nothing is final, but I think we are coming to an end of it. That means we'll have some down time before we close and then it will get crazy again. The one picture I'm posting this week is taken at a home that Aaron and I thought we would be buying. We ended up not settling on a price with the seller and so we have moved on to a new home. Maybe it's for the best...these mirrors were a bit over the top. The mirrors were on the walls and ceiling as you walked down a portion of the stairs into the basement. It would have been a huge mess to try and get those things off the walls (and ceiling) without them breaking all over!
What were they thinking when they put those up?


2 comments:

Launa said...

Looks like blood running down the wall. Kind of scary. Mom

Robyn said...

I agree about the bloody walls thing. I can't wait to see when you do find a house. Good luck!