Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Easter Celebrations

Olivia really got into Easter this year. We kicked the day off with an Easter lesson in nursery (at church). Olivia and the other children in her nursery class liked being able to hold their very own picture of Christ after he was resurrected during the lesson.
When we got home from church, the Easter bunny had been to our house and left her the following...


Forgot to mention that Olivia got to see the Easter Bunny in person the day before. Thank you Kroger.



Our Easter day was not filled with beautiful spring weather. It was very chilly! So a sweater and tights were required.



The chilly weather also required that we have our Easter Egg hunt indoors. We had a great time and a great ham with the Bradley family!



Gathering eggs during 'the hunt.'



Carter was satisfied with just one egg.



All of her findings.



Now it's time to DIG IN!



One last picture - didn't turn out very good and I don't know why...Olivia in her dance class.

4 comments:

kbradley said...

How cute!!! I love this picture in her little dance outfit!

Launa said...

Oh what beautiful grandchildren I have!!! Olivia you look like the barbie princess dancer. I love you. Grandma J.

Robyn said...

I have been very bad at checking your blog. These last two posts are golden. I can't believe how grown up Olivia is. And Carter. Cute haircut. Fantastic Sam's, eh? Perhaps I know a boy who could use a visit there (perhaps). It looks like it was a wonderful Easter time for you guys.

By the way, 18 times? Crazy! You sound as nomadic as my mom! She moved 30+ times all before she was 20. I'm excited for you to be settled.

Thanks for the cute pics of your kidlets!

Meadows Family said...

Well then I guess where do I start?? Olivia is by far the cutest littlest ballerina ever! And Carter, oh my gosh...he is getting so big & is such a little stud! Congrats on the house, that must be so freakin' exciting. I can't wait to get out of this 2 bedroom condo and into a bigger place. Well I do read your blog often & I will comment more often now...
Love ya,
Katie