Thursday, April 26, 2007

No nap, nap, no nap, nap...

Ever since Olivia turned 3, her naps have become nearly extinct. There are the occasional times where she just can't make it the whole day though. And on those days, it takes a lot to wake her up...


A move from the carseat to the couch...still sleeping.



Outside for a walk, up the front porch step and into the living room...still catching some zzz's!



Carter woke up too early, and so I brought him in bed with me to see if he would sleep again. I don't know if this will ever happen again, but it worked this time! I finally had to slide my way out of the bed so I could tend to Olivia.



Oh the joys of the first time in the swing at the park!


Sorry for my lack of updating for two weeks! I suspect that it might happen again though as we are painting our house this week and then moving next weekend.

4 comments:

Meadows Family said...

Nap times are such a joy! I am really lucky Kaylie still takes 3-4 one hour naps a day...I know that probably won't last much longer, but she is the one that wants them so I can't complain. Good luck painting...I tend to let Spencer do that, plus he usually won't let me cause he thinks I'll do a bad job. I'll keep it that way :)

Will and Natalie Giddens said...

Sleeping kids are the best! And Carter is getting so big - like a little man. Good luck moving and painting. Can't wait to see the final result!

Robyn said...

So cute! Olivia just has to play catch-up for all of those napless days. I can't believe Carter slept in your bed so well! He is so adorable and so grown up. Enjoy fixing up your new house! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Oh Wow! All of the photos are great and just capture the moments soo well. I hope your kids continue to nap for you-more time for you :] I love naps myself and survive on them! I still can't believe how big and how Cute Carter is getting. Your Easter post was superb! Olivia looks simply adorable and sweet! I too loved her dance class photo-lucky girl. How's your new house going? What are you all painting? Best of luck and congrats too!!! Its soo exciting and the best! Good to hear from you too! Thanks!

Best of wishes!
Love, Chelsea