Sunday, August 19, 2007

Finally!

I finally got to do two things that I've been wanting to do for over a year now:
1. We FINALLY got to go to the Columbus Temple...There are always alot of obsticles in the way of getting there when you live 2 hours from it and have young children. It was a beautiful day and Aaron was quite the photographer.
2. Visit Tonya (Clarine) Butterfield - One of my very best friends (and neighbor) from my teenage years.
I learned a few years ago that Tonya (along with her adorable family) would be moving just a few hours from where we would end up living too. Well, we have been living just a few hours from each other for over a year now and we FINALLY got to see each other.
Carter was being quite photogenic himself.

It was great to be there, as it always is.


I didn't have as much time as I would have liked to chit-chat with Tonya, but the kids welcomed the time out of the van...it's a long drive there and back.


Thanks for the fun time swimming Ton'

4 comments:

Meadows Family said...

Is the the only picture you got of Tonya? Did you get to see her kids and stuff??? That is a beautiful Temple...we finally went yesterday and it had been almost a year since we went...aaahhh! Things get a little hard with kiddies :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos! The Temple is so gorgeous and your family looks great! The swimming ones are so cute too. I'm so glad you could go and have such a wonderful time! Hope you can do it more~good luck!

Love, Chelsea

Leslie said...

Yeah! I'm glad you got to go to the temple, too! We still owe you babysitting, so let us know when you want us to watch your adorable kids!!

Corrie- said...

What great pics you guys took of the temple. You're such a cute family!