Friday, August 24, 2007

Am I in style?

This tagging people is really "in" amongst the bloggers!
And since I'm always trying to stay "in"-style...


FOUR JOBS I HAVE HAD:
1. Rite Aid drug store cashier
2. Preschool teacher
3. GE Aviation co-op
4. Nanny



FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
1. Pleasant Grove, UT
2. Ephraim, UT
3. Atlanta, GA
4. Reading, OH




FOUR TV SHOWS I LIKE TO WATCH
1. American Idol
2. Shaq's biggest challenge
3. The Office
4. Good Morning America




FOUR PLACES I HAVE BEEN ON VACATION:
1. Seattle, WA
2. Niagara Falls - Canada side

3. Key West, FL
4. Lake Powell




FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
1. Pasta
2. Recently discovered - BLT's with turkey bacon
3. Bean Burrito's from Taco Amigo (In PG & Orem)
4. cinnamon toast & chocolate milk



FOUR THINGS I ENJOY DOING:
1. Reading for my Gospel Doctrine Lessons (I like reading for it, just not presenting it!)
2. Visiting with my neighbors (& swimming in their pool)
3. Finishing a walk

4. Closing the door to my kids bedroom doors after I have just read them a BEDTIME story.




FOUR PLACES I LIKE TO SHOP:
1. Target
2. Recently rediscovered the much improved - STEVE & BARRY's
3. Kohl's
4. Costco (not only do they feed my kids while I shop, but they carry some crazy items)



FOUR PEOPLE I TAG:
1. Cheril
2. Karen
3. Maura
4. Lori H.

ps...yes, I did get tagged before I posted this!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi :]

I learned a LOT about you! Thanks for sharing so much, I think its a pretty fun thing to do. I had no idea about a lot of those things-what exactly did you do w/ your #3 job w/ GE? WOW! I really liked the photos too, way cute! I like a lot of your favorites too.

Oh yeah, you guys aren't getting flooded out are you? I saw the news this week and was wondering about you! Its finally starting to cool off a tiny bit here-phew! And we are going to MT for Labor day weekend-cannot wait!!! I'll try to send a better email out soon! Hope your summer is ending up great, keeping have fun in the pool and everywhere!

Love, Chelsea

Corrie- said...

I learned a lot about you too Shaylene! I love The Office. We'll have to watch it together sometime!

Pampered Princess said...

Your pictures are SO GREAT! I love the ones at the temple. I liked finding out more about you!

No wonder I like you! You're lots of fun!

Pampered Princess said...

Oh and by the way, I think you are very much in style!

Anonymous said...

K, so I guess I am not up on what's cool. What did I do when I get tagged? Do I answer the same quesitons? Fill me in so I can participate.