Sunday, December 23, 2007

Georgia Cousins!


We're home and unpacked so I can blog again!

Last week we went to Georgia and returned home a few days ago. We had lots of fun seeing family and a few friends. It had been over a year since we had been to Georgia and so all the little cousins looked different and were so grown up. Here are a small portion of the pictures that were taken (I promise, a small portion ;).


Carter is sporting Grammy's pink safari hat.





Olivia loved having such a large audience that actually thought her "jokes" were funny.





Carter eating his breakfast with Papa.





I thought this picture of Aaron's brothers was kinda funny. They love their XBox.





Kirk had a project for the guys...installing an over-the-range microwave. Thanks goodness Jason's head was so handy.




Olivia loved playing with her cousin, Madison, and Jaya (the dog).





"Put the XBox down Daddy, we're ready to go outside!"





I hadn't seen Robyn since we made our last move out of Georgia. Luckily there has been Verizon wireless to keep us in touch.


We also got to visit the Dodson Family. This is Brandy & darling Alana.



The entire Lunt clan made a trip to IKEA. Lincoln found a great place to escape and relax while we were there.





When we were back at Grammy & Papa's house, the toy box was his favorite place to "escape" to.





Hannah is such a cutie.





She goes a mile per minute.





Luckily all the "cousin chaos" doesn't affect Grandpa Bill.





Olivia spent a good portion of her vacation at this table coloring. She loved having a coloring partner though.



Beautiful girls! Bella, Diana & Savannah.




My Christmas giving booboo. Sorry Savannah!





My Christmas craft. Maybe someday I'll make one of these for myself.





All the cousins did a book exchange for Christmas this year. It was a hit - they all seemed to love it.





Savannah reading her Pegasus book to Livy Lou.



This one and several to follow are

THE MANY FACES OF BRADEN!

He loved having all these snap shots taken of him!





















Kirk and Vicki's neighbor have a park in their back yard. It was a great to get some fresh air.










A highlight of the trip...Monkey Joe's! We were their first customers ever and the kids had a blast!





Carter was just thrilled that they had balls to play with.










Olivia and Carter had a great time in Georgia. It certainly wore them out and they seem happy to be home again. We look forward to next year though.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

It looks like you all had a great time! I have had to pull the plug on Scott's video games on occasion when his family all gets together. It's so fun that the kids have lots of cousins to see!

AJ said...

I didn't even get to ask you how your trip was today, but it looks like you all had a blast! I love every chance I have to visit my inlaws, but I like coming home too. I am sure glad you all had fun. Merry Christmas!

Corrie- said...

I love your family home evening board. I want to make one for us, except with only two of us, we'd have lots of jobs! Too cute. Your vacation looks wonderful.

Mama D said...

It looks and sounds like you had a great time! What a wonderful gift for your kids to spend so much time with cousins. (But we're glad to have you back!)

Anonymous said...

That's so awesome you all got to go back to good ole' GA and have such a blast w/ ALL that Family!!! It looked wonderful and like so much fun. All the kids are adorable and that is absolulty the best part-Cousins!!! getting to play together and just hang out, especially at the holidays. I'm glad you could go and that it was a great trip. Cute photos of all and especially you and Robin! Oh I miss you girls!

Love, Chelsea