Friday, April 18, 2008

Kentucky's Climax

Last weekend Aaron attended an overnighter with the scouts in Kentucky. They also got to go caving in Climax Cave. They only cave I remember being in is Timpanogos Cave, so I loved hearing all about this adventure.
Aaron was so glad I bought him that headlamp. I like buying him things - I rarely do that anymore.

I think all the darkness along with the bats, spiders and other creatures in there would have made my skin crawl.




(Aaron ended up with two bags - one being the 1st aid stuff.)

I had to do his laundry after this!


"No, you can't kill a bat Cody!"


Troop 948 made it through!

*Pictures are compliments of Scott Hales.

4 comments:

Mama D said...

Wow, looks like fun -- if you're a scout or like that kind of stuff! I'm with you on the bats, spiders, and creatures making my skin crawl!

Anonymous said...

Whoa! That looks like tons of fun and a perfect YM's activity. Lucky boys for sure! Those photos are really cool. I've been in a cave sort of like that and yes, I hate bats-they freak me out too. They are kind of cute, in a way, but creepy still :] Glad they had such a blast though! Very cool!

Cassie Rakes said...

Looks like they had fun, and I am glad you spatula came home safe and sound.

Lori said...

Caving is awesome. It looks like they had fun.