Friday, April 11, 2008

Worms, icecream & muscle shirts

Yes! We got our first full week of spring weather! It was a wonderful thing!

We found out that Olivia has a love for worms. She spent hours this week digging for them and even named the first one she found, Dolly.





Olivia has also been learning a new song. Sing these lyrics to the melody of "Nobody likes me, Everbody hates me, I'm gonna eat some worms."

Everybody wants one, Everybody needs one,

Everybody loves a hug!

Big hugs, little hugs, even itty bitty hugs,

Hugs for everyone!





Aaron found this scene as he was getting ready for work. Olivia was feeding Carter her cereal and he loved it!

I guess I was taking too long preparing lunch and so Carter just decided to have a little appetizer. Cucumbers are one of his favorites. I personally like his 'guns' though.
We love you, spring! Please stay for as long as possible!

13 comments:

Mama D said...

Cute pics! I especially like the one of the kids sharing cereal! Can't believe your petite girly-looking girl likes worms! lol

chelle said...

what great pics. I love the bib! It's more like 5am tho =\ I'm sorry
Doncha just L-O-V-E spring!!!

Lori said...

No fair, we are still waiting for our spring to come. I am not ready for worm picking, yuck! I love Carter's muscle shirt, he is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Yummmmm, I want an ice-cream cone too! They make it look so tasty! Olivia can come to my house and get worms. We have a lot of them-yeah for my garden & flowers! I'm always excited to find them but I must admit I don't like picking them up. Good for her though. Spring is finally coming here too and we are LOVING it also. I'm going to finally start planting this week-yes! Carter is such a cutie-watch out for girls! Keep having fun~*

Love, Chelsea

Patty said...

Love the pics! Is Olivia having to compete with the robins? I'm not sure how many worms I have left because the robins are very busy!!
I love the picture of Olivia feeding Carter- that's precious!!

Robyn said...

I love these pictures. Serious. I mean, what's not to love? The muscle shirt, a girl who can stand up to worms or a brother and sister who like to help each other. So so cute.

And I love his bib and his guns.

Will and Natalie Giddens said...

Darling! All of it!

Sarah said...

I'm so glad spring finally decided to come! I think it is hilarious that Olivia loves worms. Connor is terrified of them. I had to give her the "they are more scared of you than you are of them" talk. I'm not sure if it worked or not...

Louann and Bari said...

I LOVE the worms and PINK shoes in the same pic!!! too cute!

martha corinna said...

Worms Rock!
We used to dig up worms and feed them to baby birds. We were cool like that:)

Jennie Freakin' Wilder said...

I have to say that I'm jealous that you have experienced spring for a whole week. We get a day here and there but not a whole week. Spring came for a short visit on Monday and then it decided to snow yesterday and today.
Your kids are so stinkin' cute. that must be because they have a cute mom. You should have Olivia check my brother tommy's blog out. It's all about snakes. Do you think she will find a love for them also?

Amy J said...

when i look at olivia, i think, "maybe we should try for a girl." lol. JK. A few blogs ago they were on the stairs together, now eating cereal. how precious.

Cassie Rakes said...

Hallie's been interested in feeding Kennie lately too. They'll be great mom's so day