Monday, December 08, 2008

Thank Goodness for Little Girls

Well, I haven't updated in almost two weeks because I didn't think I had taken a single picture in that time and didn't have anything new to say since I just sit around gaining weight everyday. So today I turned on the camera just to be sure I hadn't taken any pictures and WHOA! Someone had taken 248! That someone is Miss Olivia...

I found about 20 pictures of Carrie and Doug.
As she reviewed these pictures with me today, she said, "Oh, there's Carrie Underwood."



About 100 pictures were something similar to this.


Oh my sweet girl. If only I could capture in a picture the many questions she asks about the new baby everyday! She has so much excitement in her for all the things happening so soon...Santa, Georgia visit, her birthday, the baby...


One more cute Olivia moment:
Last week she came running up to me after looking through the window at the cold weather outside and says, "Hey Mommy! What if I saw some ice and I went ice skating and I didn't even fall or get hurt. Is that what 20 year-olds do?"

12 comments:

Mama D said...

Olivia is so adorable! I love that last comment about the ice skating and 20-year-olds. :)

Robyn said...

Oh what a cutie pie. Little photographers get the best shots.

martha corinna said...

Not even 36 year-olds do that!

Cassie Rakes said...

I love the fact that she called her Carrie Underwood, I don't know if I would even know that. I watch the show too.

Cassie Rakes said...

So obiviously I am slightly confused and have no common knowledge when it comes to pop culture, because the last name is heffernan (sp?) see I can't even spell it and underwood would be the singer from american idol. Well I like them all Carrie Underwood, Carrie Heffernan, and Olivia.

Patty said...

Olivia is so cute! It's fun to see what she's been busy taking pictures of!

Amy J said...

too funny! it won't stop either. kelton is still taking pictures without my knowledge until i download. many eyes, tongues, and random trees outside.

Shaun-ta' said...

Shayleen,
What a sweet family you have! and congrats on #3. It is good to see you! I am so glad to be in touch with you again. I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!

Lori said...

Funny pictures. The eye, is a bit creepy though.

Katie Meadows said...

I had the same thing happen with Kaylie and my camera...I am tired of deleting pictures of my floor and the walls already...she isn't quite capable of what Olivia is...taking pictures of herself! Just wait till the baby is born, Kaylie loves taking pics of Lucas. She is getting a kids camera for Christmas...one she can drop and it won't break :)

J-ME said...

That is hillarious! I love Carrie & doug! What a cutie & quite the photographer.

Jennie Freakin' Wilder said...

:) So fun.