Friday, June 19, 2009

Olivia's big news

Okay, so this isn't exactly a birth announcement, but I was pretty excited about this...Olivia is learning to ride a two-wheeler!
She's been wanting to learn how for the past few months now, but I've not been the biggest help since I can hardly run along side of her. So she's been patient to wait until Aaron has time to go out and work with her. Last night was her night though. She caught on quick and was so excited to know that she's got it!
Thank goodness for the soft grass on both sides of the sidewalk to crash onto.

Way to go Liv's! I'm so excited for you!

6 comments:

Vicki Lunt said...

Way to go, Olivia!!! Can't wait to see you ride your bike when me and Papa come to visit in August. You are following in your Mother's footsteps.

Next you can help your brother learn in a year or two huh?

Love you and Carter bunches,

Grammy

Robyn said...

Wow, wow, wow. I've been thinking of you too! We need to talk. How are you doing? I can't believe Olivia is RIDING A BIKE. Congratulations! Take care Shayleen!

Sarah said...

Wow! Impressive!

Amy J said...

wooohooo Olivia! way to go!

Chelseanator said...

How exciting! She looks good :] She is such a big girl and so talented! That will keep her busy this summer. Hope all is well!

Love, Chelsea

Lori said...

Yay Olivia!!!