Monday, October 05, 2009

GE Family Day 2009

A few weeks ago we loaded the van with two very excited kids (and Haylee, of course) to go to "Daddy's work." GE showed the little ones a good time. Aaron and I kind of liked it too ;)

The military came and landed a Blackhawk in the parking lot.
Pictures just can't do it justice.

Of course, they exposed the engines so these engineers could get a look at their work.









Olivia had been looking forward to getting her face painted all week. (Carter had been too until it came down to waiting in line.)

6 comments:

Launa said...

Looks like you had a fun day. Tell Olivia I like her face painting. I thought you said Haylee went? I don't see any pictures. Love ya all
Grandma J.

Strebel's said...

What a fun day.. .I love to Blackhawks... I love to hear them fly over my house... Colby says it is the sound of Freedom..

Amy J said...

can she be any cuter?

Mama D said...

What a fun day!

Lori said...

How fun! That is awesome they do all that fun stuff just for their employees.

Patty said...

Looks like GE really goes all out! It sure looks like an exciting day!