Friday, May 05, 2006

Olivia's debut!

I knew I was forgetting something when I posted earlier today.
Check this out:
http://mykidsconnection.com/
Olivia won a little contest that this magazine was having. I mailed in a picture of Olivia with some encouragement from my sister-in-law, Diana. It wasn't rigged though...there was a real judge who didn't know we were family! (I know what you all were thinking) Anyhow, Olivia was one of the winners and so we got to have a professional photo shoot done. It was fun. The most professional we had ever gotten in the past was Walmart photo studios, when Olivia was a baby. Olivia got published on May's cover of The Kids Connection magazine. It is distributed mostly in Hall County.
Good thing Olivia likes to say 'cheese.'

4 comments:

Will and Natalie Giddens said...

Soooo cute Shayleen! Olivia surely does love to smile and say "cheese" for the camera.

Robyn said...

Such a cute cover girl. She will be so proud of that. Now you just need to get all of your kids on the covers of magazines, or they'll be jealous! Just kidding. Adorable smile.

Anonymous said...

Ohhh we love it! I was showing John your post and espeically Aaron's thing and was so excited to see another posting! That is so adorable and precious. She is a cover girl for sure. What a natural. She's just so darn cute and smiley. So sweet! I'm going to my Mom and sister when they come to visit! :] Wonderful! Have a blast back in GA and w/ the family and friends! I'll write ya soon! What a beautiful and happy family!

Love, Chelsea Rae

kbradley said...

Congratulations on your graduation, Aaron! So where is your home going to be? We go house hunting in 2 weeks so we will have to do a mapquest to see how close we will be to each other. Oh- Olivia cover picture is so cute!!