Wednesday, July 12, 2006

1st time at the Zoo

The reason I haven’t posted in awhile is because I haven’t taken hardly any pictures! I did take a few on the 4th of July – we went to the zoo and Olivia really liked it. It rained so much though and didn’t seem to be letting up and so we cut our first zoo trip short. We do plan on going back soon though.
Aaron seems to like his job. The project he’s working on is a tedious one, but he’s sticking with it and hopes to accomplish the task he’s been given soon.
Olivia is still having a very difficult time adjusting to her new nursery class. It has made me realize that all children are different and you can’t force them to be a certain way…you just can’t:)
As for me and my belly – we are good. I’m 38 weeks on Friday. The doctor told me today that it looks like I’ll go to my due date (July 28th). That is good because my mom doesn’t fly in until the day AFTER my due date. Besides the few projects that I really want to get done before he comes along, I am ready to have him here. I know I won’t get much sleep, but I’m to the point that I don’t sleep that good anymore with him inside of me. I’m not complaining though. It’s been a good pregnancy!
Enjoy the pics!

Olivia only seems to remember the elephants & the giraffe from her zoo experience.


She did get to see a few monkeys too though:)

5 comments:

Meadows Family said...

Wow! I can't believe only 2 more weeks and you will have your precious baby boy at home with you. That really did go by very fast...I am a little jealous, mine felt like a lifetime! :) Well you should take one more picture of that belly before he is out! Talk to you soon.
Love ya, Katie

Will and Natalie Giddens said...

Yea for the zoo! I love how excited and thrilled Aaron looks to be having his picture taken! Good luck with the next two weeks!!! Can't wait to see pics of your new little man. Have you guys decided on a name yet?

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a fabulous thing to do on the 4th-too bad for the crummy weather. Hopefully better next time! I'm glad you posted and so glad you are all doing so great! I was thinking it would be hard to always think of photos to take somedays, so don't worry!

I can't believe you are due so soon, wow, that has flown by (well for use!) I'm so glad you seem to be doing so well. Keep hanging in there, you aren't complaining-every other expecting mother probably has had the same anxious feelings!

I agree w/ Natalie, any names and can't wait to see those photos when you do have time! Take care!

Love, Chelsea

Robyn said...

I am a bit jealous of your zoo trip. I haven't been to the zoo since I was about 12, so I think I'm well overdue to see a monkey or a giraffe.

It looks like it was fun despite the rain. Two weeks to your due date!

Anonymous said...

baby carter is so dang cute!