Friday, August 11, 2006

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY AARON!

Aaron probably thought that he had gotten away with hardly any recognition of his special day! Well - his wife is just a day late this year! Aaron turned the big 27 yesterday and since he was gone nearly all day to his EEDP boot camp, we'll be having our small celebration today! We love you Aaron and are so proud of all you have accomplished this past year! Even Carter is giving you his version of 'raise the roof'!




Olivia is learning to play so good by herself!


She loves to give her brother lots of kisses throughout the day.


Carter already likes the same movies that Olivia likes.


Olivia is playing doctor and giving Carter his shot (this is after I really did take Carter for his first checkup).


Olivia woke up before Carter on Wednesday and wanted to know where he was - I found her admiring him a few minutes later.


My first time getting all cleaned up since Carter was born:) A momentous occasion:)





This is the snap shot of a smile in the making - he really does smile a lot already!

7 comments:

Cheril Lunt said...

YES HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY AARON. JUSTIN AND I ARE A DAY LATE TOO.
Carter is such a Handsome dude. can't wait to see you guys in the up comming months. Madison is excited she gets to come see Olivia. Hope all is well and keep up the good work. Being a MOM is so much fun. You know MOM upside down is WOW!!!! There is my thought of the day. HAHA.

Anonymous said...

Happy Late Birthday too from the Phillips!!!!

We hope your celebrations tonight are fantastic and lots of fun~and relaxful too!!! :]

Your family is looking so beautiful! Shayleen you look great!!! I love all of the cute sports outfit pictures and of big Sister Olivia-so precious! This is awesome. I can't wait to show John them. Its so cute and sweet! Thanks for sharing. Hang in there and enjoy!

Love, Chelsea

Anonymous said...

P.S.
I also wanted to comment on that awesome soft blue little seat cover, the one w/ the wonderful little bumps! I can't remember the name of that material right now but I Know how it Feels and its the best baby stuff out there! It is so soft and cuddly. No wonder he's such a happy, smiling camper! I love it! Lucky*
Love, Chelsea

Anonymous said...

Hi Shayleen and Aaron,
How are things going around there? It must be fun having two kids! By the way congratulations on having your baby boy! Carter seems sweet and I love his name. I looked at the pictures of Carter and Olivia, they are so cute!Olivia has also gotten so big and she's blonde! I wish I could visit you and meet Carter and see Olivia again. I miss you.

Love, Olivia

Anonymous said...

HOPE YOUR BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION WAS GREAT, AARON!! I still say you were the best anniversary present your Dad and I ever received in our entire marriage (now 32 years!! :-) )
We hope to have a "make-up" birthday remembrance next weekend when we get to travel up to see you guys. Can't wait!

Shayleen, you look terrific! You ALL look sooo good. Carter looks like he's going to have that olive complexion. Hmmmm....wonder where he gets that and the nose from? HAHAHA!! He is definitely a handsome little dude.

Olivia is responding just as I thought she would (doting, affectionate, and sweet). You are doing such a wonderful job with these children. I am grateful. I know Aaron doesn't suffer too much either! :-)

Well, thanks for more postings. Always good to get updates.

Love to everyone!

Vicki/Grammy/Mom

Meadows Family said...

Adorable! Your children are just two of the cutest kids and it looks like Olivia is going to be a fantastic big sister. It is fun having 2 kids at home and to watch how they interactic with one another. And...Shayleen you look great already! Have fun with your little ones!
Love ya,
Katie

Robyn said...

What adorable pictures! And happy birthday to Aaron! Carter is so sweet. It's so fun to see how your second baby is incorporated into life. You will do so well this week without your mom! Good luck and we'll be in touch!