Thursday, September 07, 2006

As Sisters in Ohio, Utah and Georgia, we'll all work together!

I was lucky enough to have my two sisters, Shonte' & Shellee, visit this past weekend. They made a pit stop in Ohio as Shellee was moving from Utah to Georgia (again). It's always sad to see them go, but SO happy they could come and stay with us. Shonte' flew back to Utah on Wednesday morning and Shellee just left today for the rest of the drive to Georgia. And yes, she made it safely to her new apartment in Dunwoody! I got lots done while they were here to help me watch kids!



Olivia 'prepared' a donut and pizza for her and Shonte' to enjoy on the back porch.



playing again with Shonte'



and again!



Unfortunately I only got one picture of Shellee while she was here and it was while she was snoozing. And who likes to see those kinds of pictures of themselves posted on a blog site? (Obviously me - see the next post). So here is an older one!


Thank you girls for the fun visit! Best of luck to Shellee on getting back into the swing of things in Georgia! I hope you get a roommate really soon!




oops - THE REAL TONY BENNETT

3 comments:

Robyn said...

TWO newsy, satisfying posts! Love it! I'm so glad that your sisters came to see you. It sounds like it was a great visit.

Anonymous said...

shayleen-
love the blog it is so good to see olivia and carter i miss them both very much, thank you very much for not posting the picture of me sleeping. it was so good to see you again and spend time with you and aaron. thanks so much for all you did for me and tony and helping get my house set up.
love and miss you bunches.
shell

Anonymous said...

This post is so wonderful too! I'm so glad your sisters could come from so far away and visit! Sister time is simply the best. Especially when you get to be aunts to such cute kids! I hope everything Does work out for the best for everyone ;] Keep having fun!
Love, Chelsea