Thursday, September 07, 2006

Every mode of transportation is bigger now.

Not only did I become a minivan mom, but I also inherited a double stroller (our second double stroller - but the back seat lays back on this one and so Carter can use it until he is able to sit up). It has been wonderful to get back out on my walks. As long as Carter is fed and changed, he seems to really enjoy the walks...falling asleep during most of them. Olivia has always enjoyed our walks. She sang her way through the neighborhood today.










Aaron caught this snap shot of Carter and I napping this weekend.
It's similar to the ones he caught almost THREE years ago (my goodness, where has the time gone:)





"Yo, wassup?!"

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Shayleen,

What don't I love about this post? I love the double stroller. Now you can walk in style...and Olivia can sing in style.

I love the sleeping pictures. And I definitely love Carter's cool moves. He is ADORABLE.

Thank you for such a newsy, satisfying post.

Anonymous said...

I Love this post too! That stroller is awesome and so perfect for your family now, how fun to go on walks! You go girl! Those photos of you and the babies sleeping are so sweet! They are really precious and I'm sure a happy time for both of you :]
Get those naps in!

Love, Chelsea