Thursday, June 21, 2007

Hello?...HI!

That is all we have to say to Carter and he has his "phone" up to his "ear." I don't know where he has learned this from because I NEVER talk on the phone.
Sorry about the lack of posts. We have been pretty busy with house stuff. We just had a big evergreen tree taken out of our front yard today and so it's probably about time we move from fixing up the inside of the house to fixing up the outside. Does it ever end?
Carter talking on the phone.

You would think that Carter is holding the phone too far back, but in fact, Carter can also hear with his shoulder blades.


I know, so many of my posts have pictures dealing with food. What can I say? We love to EAT!

We did fondue for family home evening last week. Carter was diggin' the chocolate! That's my boy!


Olivia at least got a serving of fruit with her fondue dipping!

2 comments:

Meadows Family said...

Well I though that with me being on vacation I would have missed a few posts of yours...but only one? Wow...slacking a little bit on blogging :) I need to log on also and write a little since we have been gone like 16 days so far....and I have about 800+ pictures. Anyway, your kids are so stinkin' adorable...

Anonymous said...

Super Cute & huge apologizes!

I'm so sorry for not leaving any comments at all! I have been checking your site and have LOVED IT! I hope you guys are getting really settled in your fantastic new home-and best of luck w/ those projects-yikies!!! It looks like you are already having a great and very fun summer!

I can't believe how much Carter is growing and changing-I guess he's almost a yr. old-wow! He is so super duper cute and adorable. And Olivia is the same. They get cuter by the day. Keep having a blast w/ them.

Oh and I absolutly Love your wedding photo!!!!! I've never seen one (& I've never seen Aaron w/ soo much hair!) :] I love it though. You guys look priceless. Great photos everywhere.

Take care, have a blast, and happy, happy 4th of July! Catch w/ you later!

Love, Chelseaaaaah