Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Welcome Sam

Congratulations to my brother, Shad, and his wife, Amy! Samuel Gary Johnson arrived on Thursday, October 4th and apparently eats as much as I do already. He is certainly a very special gift from heaven.
Olivia and I are excited to have a turn at holding this little guy next week.

I can never seem to hide my dental floss good enough. Carter is drawn to it and can have 15 feet unraveled out in just 2.1 seconds.


Carter despises having his teeth brushed. I would try everyday, but I could never get those bristles past his tightly closed lips. I have since bought him a battery-powered toothbrush (the kind that is for 3+ years old), and he loves it. I can get in and brush those four teeth and the other eight that he is cutting.


Can anyone guess what Aaron is doing in this picture?


Aaron and I were excited when we saw our grass sprouting a few weeks ago. Aaron has since mowed it twice and it's filling in nicely. I've never grown grass before and I never knew it could be so exciting. haha

3 comments:

Steve and Jamie said...

Love the pictures. New grass is very exciting. When we seeded our backyard in St. Louis, Steve would go out and look at EVERY DAY. He's a little obsessive about our yard.

Corrie- said...

Your yard is looking so super terrific. My mom just said today that you all are 'go getters' when it comes to yard work. Wow, what a compliment!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on a new adorable newphew!!! What a great addition. I'm sorry I'm so late commenting. I hope you have a wonderful time seeing your family. Its such a special and exciting time when new ones arrive. I think that's just fine and very creative w/ Carter and the toothbrush-don't give up! And new grass-that is EXCITING and so Wonderful!!! John wants to rip up our whole yard and start over, he hates it so bad. Guys love their grass! Enjoy and good luck!

Love, Chelsea