Wednesday, March 05, 2008

now YOU know my ABC's

For Lori:
A- Attached or single: Attached (thank goodness)
B- Best Friend(s): Aaron (seriously, I can’t help but tell him everything.)
C- Cake or Pie: Both! I guess cake because I love frosting.
D- Day of Choice: Sunday, I like not feeling guilty for being lazy
E- Essential Item: gum, lipgloss, watch & cell phone (snacks & sippy cups too)
F- Favorite Color: red, brown, black & white (not all together though)
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: worms
H- Hometown: Pleasant Grove, UT
I -Indulgence(s): Breyers Mint Chocolate chip icecream, Kroger’s Butterfinger icecream & ordering salmon when I eat out.
J- January or July: Hmmm…I’ll say July because I’m ready for summer (and for the fireworks)
K-Kids: Livy Lou and little twirp
L-Life is incomplete without: friends
M- Marriage Date: October 4, 2001
N- Number of Siblings: 3 - Shonte’, Shad, & Shellee
O- Oranges or Apples: Either (gala apples though)
P- Phobias or Fears: I fear of offending people, although I’m sure I do this on a regular basis.
Q- Quote(s): Experience is what you get when you don’t get what you want.
R- Reason To Smile: Spring is on it’s way…It has to be!
S- Season: Except for all the leaves our front yard gets, it would be fall (but the other three don’t fall far behind)
T- Tag Six: Amy, Ton’, Cheril, Katie, Hannah, Kari
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I enjoy shooting guns
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Whoa…oppressor…that sounds kinda harsh. I don’t eat a lot of meat, but I do eat it.
W- Worst Habit: Losing my patience (mostly with my kids)
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Hmm…I guess ultrasounds…it usually means something good happened…xrays usually mean something bad happened, right?
Y- Your Favorite Food: Pasta & bread! (Although chinese, mexican & BLT's are a close tie too)
Z-Zodiac: Pisces

6 comments:

Gabe & Hannah said...

When you tagged 6 people and mentioned Hannah...did you mean me Hannah or some Hannah out there? I'm not really even sure how to copy/paste these things...anyway...love seeing your updates and you kids are SO cute!

Lori said...

thanks for doing the tag, it is fun getting to know each other more. I love the name page and sidebar pics.

Patty said...

What a fun way of getting to know new stuff about you!

chelle said...

what a cool list...gives me something else to post lol
I have been having a hard time coming up with things to post.
My life is pretty simple. Dropping kids off and picking them up is all I seem to get done.

Anonymous said...

That's a neat get to kow you list. How fun. I learned a bunch about you! It was all great and I don't think you offend anyone, I don't know how you could. You are so sweet and great! But we are our own worst critics huh? I have similar feelings myself :] I didn't realize or I just totally forgot you got married in the Fall-how beautiful and wonderful! Thanks for the fun info and I love your blog background too-very springy!
Love, Chelsea

i'm erin. said...

hahahaha..who came up with these? I love the oppressor of animal...I guess that is me to. Next time I eat a taco or bite into a hamburger I will think to myself, "yes, one more oppressed animal down!"

hahahahaha