Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tent's & Stepping Stones

Aaron and I have been dealing with different kinds of tents this week...


I spotted the home of many tent caterpillars in our crabapple tree last week. It's kind of gross looking. I think my sharp stream of water did the trick at breaking it apart though.



Aaron had another scout campout this weekend. This is not my kind of camping...it looks like the tents are piled on top of each other.

This was the highlight of the campout for Aaron.

Fishing was probably the highlight for the boys though.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Garden Group this week we made mosaic stepping stones. This is something that I've wanted to have since we moved into our house last year.


Olivia got to arrange the stones by herself. She liked the squiggly glass that looks like worms.

Since I put them in a bare spot by my front door, I'll have to make more for my actual garden.

15 comments:

Amy J said...

I love those stepping stones! I need to do that. My mom did it for their yard with the grandkids and they turn out so cute.

Cheril Lunt said...

Share the craft... I would love to know how to do that for my home... Super Cute

Meadows Family said...

Very cute, we are making one of those for my father-in-law's garden for Father's Day...but yours look way cuter than ours our going to look!

Cassie Rakes said...

I'm glad they turned out, mine on the other had not so great, I might try again later.

Kate said...

It's been so fun reading your blog! Your family is so cute. I'm so glad that we got re-aquainted! Do you guys ever come back and visit GA?

Kayla said...

I'm glad I can get to know you through blogging since I haven't met that side of the Lunts yet. Jake said you're from PG?

Fordney said...

I love those stones!! You need to email me how you made them. So cute. You are such a good momma.

Gabe & Hannah said...

Love the stepping stones- how creative! I've enjoyed all the updates too- your family looks like y'all have so much fun!

kbradley said...

I just notice the music, is this music from your cheerleader/dance days? Thanks for the flashback!

Amy J said...

lol! you did it:)

Brittanie said...

Thanks for sending us the link to your blog. It's fun to get to know family you otherwise wouldn't. =)
I think I have only met your in-laws and that's it. Your kids are darling and I love seeing all the fun things you have done.

Bobbi said...

AWESOME! Quick! Can you send me instructions on how to do these? I need an Enrichment activity for this month PRONTO!!! I want to hear more about your gardening group as well. I love the idea!!!

Lori said...

Those stepping stones are adorable. What a great idea. I may have to steal it.

Patty said...

I know I'm late in commenting on these, but they sure did turn out really cute!! I wish I could have been there for that activity!!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I know I haven't commented in forever, I'm so sorry. I really love all of your posts though. Aaron is a busy man w/ those YM and camping! Looks like fun though besides all the close tents. That thing in your tree is weird-yikies!

I love your stepping stones too. They are so creative adn cool. I love those kinds of things. Especially the stones, so beautiful. What a nice accent!