Saturday, June 21, 2008

Build-A-Bear

Last Saturday was a big day for Olivia. Our neighbors, Gary & Vanessa, took her to Kenwood Mall to visit Build-A-Bear workshop. It is Vanessa's favorite store and it was Olivia's first visit.
Vanessa gave this dress to Olivia because it reminded her of a dalmation. Olivia liked to think of it has her Cruella De Vil dress. (101 Dalmations has been her favorite movie for the past two months.)

Olivia was so excited to go to the store. It apparently took her awhile to understand that she got to pick one out and build it and TAKE IT HOME TO KEEP (our poor deprived little girl ;).
Once she understood that though, she had a hard time deciding because she wanted them all!

Olivia got to pick out her own outfit for her bear. I don't think it matched, but she picked it out and loved it!




So many things to buy!


Thanks Gary and Vanessa!

Especially for letting Olivia play with the cicada's for a bit!

**most of the pics are from Gary's film camera.

10 comments:

Mama D said...

Adorable dress! What fantastic neighbors. It looks like Olivia had a blast!

chelle said...

How Fun!!! I noticed your Build A Bear bag today! What awesome neighbors you have!
I Love the dress as well!

Scott and Elly said...

It's so fun to see your blog and your cute kids! Isn't build a bear great?! It has been a long time since we've seen you:). It's been fun having Dallen here this summer!

Robyn said...

I just hope that dress isn't made from Dalmatian fur!

What a fun trip and what great neighbors. Olivia is such a cutie-pie.

Kayla said...

That sounds so fun! What little girl wouldn't want to go build their own bear? I haven't ever been, but maybe when Shelby gets a little bigger we'll take her.

Sarah said...

Fun! Connor got her first (and only) build a bear from aunt Adrienne at the Red's Stadium. She loves it! It's occasionally a bit strange for me to see my math teacher on your blog...I know I've mentioned it before. He's a great guy! I'm glad he has friends like you guys! I'll have to stop by and say hi one of these days when I'm at your place.

Our Sweet Life said...

What fun neighbors! Olivia looks adorable in her dress. What a great personality she has that she loves to get dressed up and play with bugs. What a fun girl!

Lori said...

Olivia looks adorable. I love her dress!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the dress too! Especially the photo w/ her and the cute puppy! That is so sweet! What a fabulous weekend she had. That is so sweet you have such great neighbors. Olivia is so lucky and I'm so glad she had such a wonderful time. That is so cool.

Love, Chelsea

Meadows Family said...

That is so fun she got to go to Build a Bear. Once I get the baby's heartbeat on the recording device, I am taking the girls their to make one for the baby...I can't wait. I love her dress too, Kaylie has it is pink :)She is just such a cute girl!