Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I'm kinda weird

I have been tagged by Heather and I usually don't care for these tag posts, but reading about other's quirks has been kind of fun.
Here are the rules: "MY UNSPECTACULAR QUIRKS"
1.Link to the person who tagged you
2.Mention the rules on your blog
3.Tell 6 unspectacular quirks about you
4.Tag 6 following bloggers by linking to them
5.Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.

1. I change my pillowcase every three days. It's because of the dermotologist I saw in High School (when I had bad acne). He told me that I needed to change my pillowcase every three to four days and so here I am 12 years later doing the same thing!
2. It wouldn't be hard for me to become a vegetarian. I've never liked steak and I'm not a big fan of chicken either. I do wish I liked them for Aaron's sake.
3. I still type things even when I'm not at a keyboard. Not as bad as I used to be, but I'll still catch myself typing a word here and there onto my leg or in mid air. Get it?
4. I rarely go more than a day without leaving the house. I really like to run errands and if I'm home for two days in a row...the kids go crazy. I think they are used to running errands everyday too. Olivia often wakes up and asks where we are going that day. I really wish I could stay home for a week straight! I have so much I need to get done AT HOME.
5. I hate having my computer in the front room. I am constantly drawn to it. I would prefer to have it downstairs so that it was out of site (and thus out of mind).
6. I don't like to unload the dishwasher. My sink can be full of dishes all day just because I put off unloading the dishwasher as long as possible...most of the time it's until Aaron can unload it.

I tag:
1. Robyn
2. Diana
3. Sarah
4. Tonya
5. Katie
6. Karen

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Oh Shayleen,

I can see from this list what makes us such compatible friends.

Game on.

Lori said...

Those were fun to read, thanks for sharing.