Thursday, July 16, 2009

helping hands

Thank you so much Mom for flying to Ohio and taking care of my family for almost two whole weeks. You kept the kids busy from morning 'til night and nobody appreciates that more than ME! With all the kids activities, I don't know how you were able to fit in making such yummy dinners for us, keeping my kitchen spotless, etc, etc, but you certainly did!

My mom did not want to miss out on Carter's birthday and so we had a little early celebration.



Since we're never together for Easter, my mom brought her egg decorating kit and did this with Carter and Olivia one afternoon.


Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Mom!


Speaking of lots of help...Olivia is Haylee's #2 mommy. She's always there to hand me a clean diaper.



Occasionally Olivia really does help me out with entertaining Haylee.

Thanks to everyone else that has helped in making this transition to three children a little easier on me. I have had lots of yummy dinners brought into our home and the kids have had some fun play dates with their friends! I am so blessed to have such giving family and friends!

4 comments:

Robyn said...

Oh, the first few weeks are so sweet and so challenging. It sounds like there's been a lot of sweetness. She's so darling. Yay for your mom for doing so much.

Steph and KO said...

Sweet Olivia! So glad your mom could be there to help and so glad baby arrived safely. Look at that hair! Amazing!!

Amy J said...

Olivia is such a doll. I am glad your mom was able to come out and visit with you. She was so excited, and then so sad to leave (although me missed her like crazy here).

J-ME said...

Your mom is the cutest! Grandma time is the best I'm sure your kids loved it!
Does your mom age at all? I swear she looks as young as she did when we were in 5th grade!