Thursday, July 02, 2009

I didn't forget Father's Day...

...I just had a few other things going on at the same time ;)
I just wanted let everyone know (as if you didn't already) what a great guy that Aaron is. I kind of feel that he got short changed this Father's Day, but luckily, he doesn't feel that way in the least bit. I was able to make him one of his favorite meals for lunch on Father's Day before heading to the hospital. He got lots of hugs and kisses from two of his biggest fans too. Oh, and some pretty snazzy (home-made) key chains too.
Here's some of my favorite recent pictures of a great Dad:



(Carter got an early birthday gift...a "weed whacker." Since Carter is Aaron's #1 fan, he was thrilled to help Daddy "whack the weeds." And I'm so sure that Aaron appreciated having Carter just a few feet from him every time he turned around with his weed whipper;)



Happy Belated Father's Day to my dear husband and my great Dad! And while I'm at it...my great Father-in-law too! I'm so lucky to have such great examples in my life that teach me so much.

4 comments:

kbradley said...

great family picture!

Lori said...

I love the family pic.

Kayla said...

You look great! That is a good family picture.

chelle said...

Aaron is a great guy. :) Love the family pic. You look great!