Friday, February 19, 2010

First Photo Shoot

Okay, so am I really a bad mom if I've never had my kids photo's taken by a professional or someone almost professional? (I don't count the baby photos of Olivia taken at Walmart...those were hardly worth the $10!) I may be converted though. I am in love with these pictures! I either need to get a nice camera and learn the art of photoshop or I am going to need to schedule periodic photo shoots. What's a girl to do? I guess I'll just enjoy what I have for now!





















Don't you just want to lay a big smoocher on Carter's cheeks? I sure do.

All of these (and so many other cute ones that I'm not posting) were taken by Adrienne from "Memories by Adrienne."

7 comments:

kbradley said...

They are beautiful pictures! It helps that you have beautiful kids!

Vicki Lunt said...

Wow! These are amazing pictures! I would like to see the rest of them. I agree with your friend. They are beautiful children. :-) (And, yes, I would love to love to lay a big smoocher on Carter's cheeks!)

cathy said...

They are great pictures!! Your kids are beautiful!

Strebel's said...

They are soo cute... I had the same attitude when Cooper was born.. But my sister paid for a newborn session at Peek a boo(I have her link on my blog) when I saw her prices I about died.. but now I glad we did it... I would say to splurge every year to year to year and a half is worth it

Mama D said...

Gorgeous pics of gorgeous kids!! Adrienne is fabulous!

Lori said...

I love the pictures. They are adorable. Photoshop is amazing but confusing.

Krystal said...

I love the pictures. It's so worth it to have great portraits--that's what made me get into photography. I just wanted great shots of my kids without having to take them somewhere like JC Penny or Walmart and pay a ton for pictures that weren't exactly what I wanted.